- Applications for Associate Membership must be accompanied by three letters from Shareholder Members (a Primary Sponsor and two additional Sponsors). The sponsors need to have been Shareholder Members of the Club for at least two (2) years.
- Complete packages may be submitted electronically by email or mailed to the address below.
- Each completed package must be submitted to the Membership Secretary two weeks prior to any Board meeting.
- The Club Board reviews Associate Membership applications on a rolling basis, at any regularly scheduled meeting.
- Once approved by the Club Board, membership is effective on receipt of the initiation fee.
Associate members are eligible to become Shareholders two years after the membership effective date.
- A Shareholder Member may nominate any relative under the age of 35 for Junior Membership.
- The application must be submitted to the Membership Secretary two weeks prior to any Board meeting accompanied by a letter of recommendation from the sponsoring Shareholder Member.
- The Club Board reviews Junior Membership applications on a rolling basis, at any regularly scheduled Board meeting.
- Once approved by the Club Board, membership is effective on receipt of the annual dues.
Junior Members do not pay an initiation fee to join the Club. Their annual dues of $100 will be applied toward the full Associate membership initiation fee of $500. The Junior Membership expires after 5 (five) years or upon the date of the applicant’s 35th birthday. Junior Members must apply for Associate Membership upon expiration of the Junior Membership. Acceptance as a Junior Member does not guarantee acceptance as an Associate Member.
If you have any questions regarding the process or who to contact for sponsorship, please contact our Membership Secretary via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Packets should be submitted to Hodie Hazard, the Membership Secretary, as follows:
Mailed October through April:
125 W. Monroe St., Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Mailed May through September:
P.O. Box 9, Phippsburg, ME 04562
Packets may also be submitted via email to, email@example.com